We celebrated our anniversary at a resort in Pulau Ubin. No PCs. I had to thumb-type on my phone!
We waited more than half an hour for the ferry across because we had to wait for ONE more person to fill the boat to max capacity. 😦
Ahhh, the cuisine.
Clockwise from bottom left.
1) (Mee goreng) Stir fried noodles with eggs and prawns, drenched in tomato ketchup.
2) Stir fried (kailan 芥蘭) leafy vegetables in garlic.
3) Crispy deep fried ‘baby’ squids in sweet dark sauce. (Felt kind of guilty eating Baby squids!)
4) Braised (toufu) bean curd and vegetables broiled in a claypot.
5) Deep fried squid rings coated in crushed salted eggs and chilli.
6) Stir fried rice in Maggi seasoning sauce.
And the scenery.
Do you see an aircraft? It took off from Changi Airport.